Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

VogeGandire posted:

Define: Joshi.

This picture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

HulkaMatt posted:

FMW? Shark Tsuchiya tries to set Megumi Kudo on fire.
Shark didn't try anything, Kudo had severe 3rd degree burns.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

It always astounds me that Hayabusa is such good friends with the McMahon family. :psyduck:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Gonz posted:

That tiny Japanese lady is awfully strong.
She did the torture rack to Matt Classic, who is no small man.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Did she get pregnant again? Because she was pregnant in 2011 when I was going to Mad Man Pondo's show. :stare:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Jay 2K Winger posted:

I saw this picture and just immediately heard a Random Japanese Announcer screaming "BOMA YE!"
I think Shuri has been doing the move longer, for what it's worth :v:

Hikaru Shida also knees people in the face.

Mio Shirai does not.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Gonzo McFee posted:

I'm buying the gently caress out of that DVD unless it contains a lot of repeats from Mick Foley's Greatest hits and misses.

One match I really hope it has is Mick Foley Vs Bret Hart. Read about that match in one of his books and I haven't been able to find it since.
http://www.wwedvdnews.com/match-listing-wwe-for-all-mankind-mick-foley-dvd/34107/

Some good matches, but not that one.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Shadalator posted:

Is that the one with all the alarms going off/japanese announcer freaking out, after they explode the cage the first time? I love that match too.
You would have to be more specific, FMW had a dozen of those.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

PunkBoy posted:

Any and all, unfortunately. I would edit that out.
It's on Tozawa's facebook page, I think it was used for the DG-UK promotional stuff.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

PYF: Masked and Formerly Masked superstars:

achillesforever6 posted:

WWE signed a Swedish Arm Wrestling Champ

She looks pretty good though she will probably be a bad wrestler though
She looks like a crab. Her finisher better be the "Crabhammer"

404GoonNotFound posted:

Wait, which one's Mantis? I can't tell without any Xmas arm tattoos to give it away :psyduck:
Mantis wearing the grey hoodie; Hydra/Lesslie Butterscotch very back; STIGMA/Shane Storm is the fat pasty white guy

It's official canon now that Ultramantis use to be a Baseball player. That's no longer a secret, he was a professional pitcher at one time.

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Mar 9, 2013

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Without context, this picture means nothing. Just a Japanese woman. See if you can guess this is

Megumi Kudo :stare:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

There are a lot of these movies. Just random action movies staring Joshi wrestlers. There was one a couple years ago featuring Mio Shirai

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Do you wonder what Onita is up to these days?

Exploding, barbed-wire bat deathmatches apparently.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Antitonic posted:

Going back through some of my old Internet haunts, I came across this:

Is there a better explanation than my imagination is giving me?
No. There is not. He was in a feud with Simon Dean, and the stipulation was the loser had to eat 20 double cheeseburgers. Or something equally as silly.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

apsouthern posted:

As posted on Facebook by Tajiri

Apparently, Lin is trying to pop Makoto's implants.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIJKs8f6bQQ

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I can't wait! What a great looking show!

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Nut Bunnies posted:

I think it's a joke
It's a legit flyer, I assure you.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

This may be my favorite wrestling picture now.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Mr. Kennedy posted:

The event itself is being held in New Jersey right? Is there any reason they are promoting it as NY/NJ besides just location and getting most likely more publicity associating it with NY also? I mean there is nothing going on like i think the one or two manias that had actual multiple locations?
It's just on the border of NY/NJ and New York is a more desirable state to bill an event. No one likes Jersey.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

renee Young is one of their new hosts, usually for internet & DVD related things. She's legitimately funny and it Big E Langston's BFF.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

sportsgenius86 posted:

I now have no respect for Colt Cabana
Ironically, the ICP are the only non-sleezy promoters in the USA who actually enjoy wrestling, pay their stars well, and take care of their roster.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Meat Recital posted:

Telling fans your new wrestlers cant even bang ring rats is a great way to make stars.
I think they're not allowed to. Too distracting or something?

This image is unsettling:

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Apr 12, 2013

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

She's like throwing Katie Lea, Hayley Williams, and Britani Knight into a blender.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Say Nothing posted:

For a moment there, I thought those were lego pieces.
Being slammed onto them would REALLY hurt.

Is that so

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Liar Lyre posted:

For some reason a Lego Deathmatch looks infinitely more painful than a thumbtack match.
It's one of the trademarks of Candian independent Inter-Species Wrestling, along with their obscene as un-family friendly as possible product. Really worth checking out

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

The more injuries that Husky Harris gets, the better he seems to become

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Aesop Poprock posted:

This is making me irrationally angry. What the gently caress is it supposed to be conveying.
Reverse image search shows an article comparing Nintendo to the WWE in something that seems like it came out of the Wrestling Web thread.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I have no idea what kana's suppose to be anymore.

Her gimmick use to be controversial shootfighter, so she would wear literally thongs and garterbelts and say really ugly things about wrestling and girls in Japan, but one day she put on facepaint and She's like a...I don't even

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Nov 29, 2013

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Speaking of JWP, Kana has involved into the Insane Clown Emperor Sentai

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Dec 16, 2013

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I don't think anyone's going to be able to properly guess who these two Puro legends are:

Maybe this image gives a better hint, pictures with Masato Tanaka

It's Megumi Kudo and Hayabusa.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

Kudo looks great and if you didn't know Hayabusa was in a wheelchair he'd look better than Tanaka!
The scarriest thing about Tanaka is that he's still wrestling like it's 1996. I take that back, he's moving quicker now than he was back then.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Perfidus posted:

I actually successfully guessed those. I was a big FMW mark in the early 2000s. I used to really wish Busa would get better. I loved that guy.
Hayabusa wasn't the best high flyer, not even at the time. But he had unbelievable charisma.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

natetimm posted:

Look how fuckin tiny his pupils/irises are. Dude must be on some loving horse pills or something. Or maybe just contacts.
I can't tell if you're serious.

I went to go look up old pictures and just found this in Google search:

So thanks for being kinda dumb.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

oatgan posted:

What the hell is a zack ryder worth?
Probably negative dollars at this point

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Thauros posted:

One more in the Kobashi meets WWE guys series:

Shame he couldn't pull out the Triple Crown for the picture.
One of the greatest international wrestling stars of all time poses with a Japanese fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

GB888 posted:

My brain can't even comprehend how messed up a New Jack vs Cena match would be.
The idea was that he was the one who stabbed John Cena instead of Jesus. Why? I have no loving idea, but they wanted to bring him in for that angle.