Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

flashy_mcflash posted:

Here's Punk's new 'Second City Saint' shirt.

If they snuck Macho Man into that design without Vince realizing it, Punk is the man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
El Hijo Del Mantaur!

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Vladimir Putin looks on.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
You know, gigolos mainly gently caress older women. I'm not saying Buff Bagwell has a thing for his mother. But now you're thinking it.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Astonished by the rapidly increasing gravitational vortex generated by Hero's expanding mass, the intrepid young scientists of MIT descend on Indy wrestling to uncover his quantum mechanics secrets.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Frankston posted:

Haha why the hell are Cena's suits always so comically large?

Muscly men always look ridiculous in suits. Hulk does the smart thing and just dress like a dude.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Does anyone have the picture of Andre the Giant's wrestling permit or license from some athletic commission?

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

45ShadesOfDeath posted:

God that match was awesome.

What match was that?

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Dusty The Fat Bitter Cat goes over the NWO B-Team!

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Ganso Bomb posted:

“Back and to the left” is also how Nash fell when he tore his quad on Raw

I can't find it right now but a week after the Fingerpoke of Doom and giving Hogan the title, Nash does a video promo celebrating it, rewinding and replaying his big fall while saying "Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left..."

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Hogan would lie and say he has perfect bilateral symmetry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

"My name is Paul Heyman and I am the advocate for the Hidden Great White Brotherhood of Tibet..."