Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

He's pitching to this guy.

Is that Savage?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

WeX Majors posted:

I am vaguely aware of Kobashi. I know he FIGHTING SPIRITUU cancer, I know he chops like a motherfucker. But I'm afraid I just don't know that much about the man. Can anyone give me a summary? I feel like this almost any time one of the big stars of Japan comes up, and it really bums me out how much the language barrier really influences how much I can get into a match.

I wrote this back when he first announced his retirement. It's basically ten of his signature matches (though he easily has 20-30 sure-fire classics under his belt). Might be a good place to start.

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

If anyone I know irl is reading this I would like a Suzuki-gun track suit for Christmas every year for the rest of my life, please.

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

Thauros posted:

Dean's expression is perfect.

I agree

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I cannot wait for Okada vs Nakamura. Has the potential to be incredible.

Keep waiting. Nakamura is using his shot against Tanahashi.

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012
Is this a teenager they call Vader?

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

Former world champion Kevin Nash poses with two fans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

Sydney Bottocks posted:

"You know what the fellow said – in the territory days, for thirty years under the NWA, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Ric Flair, Harley Race, and the Road Warriors. In WWE, they had brotherly love, they had fifty years of democracy and peace – and what did that produce? John Cena."