Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Seltzer fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Mar 28, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Stefan Struve megapost. All you need to know is that Struve rules, is 7 foot (and still possibly growing a bit), young and getting better. He is a possible top 5 Heavyweight and certainly top ten. He also has a lot of room to bulk up.

Here he is with Flyweight champ Mighty Mouse Demetrious Johnson (125 lb weightclass)

And here he is with someone from his own weight class (265 lb limit) fan favorite pat barry.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Fat Twitter Man posted:

Bigfoot Silva owns

Hate to make the joke, but I think Silva is starting to get a big head. (or rather fill into his big head)

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Always watch prelims dudes, you don't know what you might miss.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

britishbornandbread posted:

that bloke's head is taking a poo poo

Saw your username and I'd just like to let you know all the men in the shot are British.

Seltzer fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Feb 16, 2013

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

At a celebrity softball game.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Kifisonfire posted:

Is his theme song by Buckethead?

When did Buckethead start putting the bucket on his head? Genki Sudo did the Bucket thing awhile ago.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Since Shaq has a sense of humor I think he did this on purpose, but who knows.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

ABOUT DRUGS posted:

Bourdain's wife actually does a lot of fighting, doesn't she?

I know she trains, I don't think she fights. But him and his wife are frequently at UFC events.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

fatherdog posted:

It's no wonder he and Dana get along so well.

Extra details to do his office justice.

quote:

A visitor to White's office in the headquarters of Zuffa, the UFC's parent company, will encounter a yakuza member having sex with a young woman. The giant Nobuyoshi Araki print hangs on a wall next to a giant print of Mike Tyson's bull neck, which isn't far from a giant print of a gorilla holding a gun. A partial list of the room's other contents: a painting that blares "Pay attention, motherfuckers!"; copies of the Old and New Testaments carved into the shape of pistols; a $380,000 print of a naked Stephanie Seymour hanging over the toilet. The showpiece, however, is against the back wall inside a glass case. "Check this out," White says, hovering reverently over the case. "I bought it from a museum in Dallas." It is a fossilized sabertooth tiger skull. It cost $160,000.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

njsykora posted:

I'm assuming they're MMA dudes which would explain why they all look pretty much the same.

Yea, the swole old Italian dude, tan bro, Mexican, pale Danish guy, and half-Asian man all look very very similar.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

flashy_mcflash posted:

Thank you Dave Meltzer, for inexplicably putting this in your news items.

Probably stemmed from this.

Vincent Kompany, Belgian soccer player

e- Now that I'm here and I already made a soccer post, if you somehow missed Brazil Germany, this will get you up to speed.
JR Calls Brazil Germany

Seltzer fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Jul 9, 2014

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

sticklefifer posted:

I'm surprised nobody ever attempted to get Steve Blackman and Lance Storm together as a really boring anti-charisma gimmick tag team.

When I actually watched wrestling as a kid during the attitude era I thought steve blackman ruled, so they were doing something right.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Don't talk poo poo about the 2001 K-1 World Grand Prix Champion, puto.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

I don't know why I'm weighing in on this, I don't watch wrestling and I have no opinion on Cena. However, the reason he may look like doofus in suits is because he is a roided up bodybuilder with unnaturally large muscles which makes tailoring a suit that even looks normal-ish hard. I'm basing this on the fact that everytime I've seen a bodybuilder in a suit it has looked hilarious.

Obviously these guys are a lot bigger than Cena, but I imagine a similar thing is happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

uncleKitchener posted:

This, unless he's actually humble and doesn't want to rank up unless he has good fundamentals.

Nah CM Punk's "always a white belt" statement is something a self-righteous turd would say. If the person you train under and call teacher or master deems you worthy of a belt you don't turn it down because you want to look like a cool, doesn't follow the herd, off-brand eastern philosopher. Your teacher decides if you are worthy of the belt not yourself. Also its an honor and a tradition so his stance is extra stupid.