Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT

Kifisonfire posted:

So apparently this is from a toy series which took the wrestler's finishers literally and now I need to find more of them

I have this figure, but I always wanted the Hitman one. They're all great, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT
Found this in a random web search, that wasn't even for Big E.

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT
These are amazing and I can't wait to see more.

Domalom posted:

The Destroyer.

Dick Beyer, a rare case where being a masked wrestler doesn't help one's looks whatsoever.

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT

Wazzu posted:

Is Fandango a reasonable dancer, out of interest? His partner seems to have a clue what she's doing, but is he doing alright or did they once again debut someone with a gimmick related to a skill and not give them training in that skill?

He does not appear to be coordinated at all, much less a dancer.

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT
Orton posted this on Twitter, someone's Wrestlemania sign:

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT

Jerusalem posted:

Wasn't this the one that featured a television commercial where Shawn is holding the little sausage next to Triple H's large one, turns and looks at him and says,"I know what you're doing! :mad:"? I loved that.

I have the gif of this (and other ones)... can post them later when I get a chance.

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT

The real reason for his hernia... over-exaggerated flexing in every single picture.

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT

I love how they all have their angry faces on, except for Ryback of all people. He's just like "Hey, come on over to my house for Doritos!"

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT
I was looking through the Wrestler's Wrestler gallery on WWE, they had pictures of wrestlers like Lou Thesz, Karl Gotch, Regal, Finlay, Dave Taylor, and.... Fandango. Turns out Punk put Fandango over in an interview and said he was a real wrestler's wrestler.

For content:

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT

Tiniest picture ever, I know.

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT

Look at all this happy. He posted 2 other pictures:

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT

I had to look it up, the slogan below the logo says, "The Burger That Says 'Bite Me'".

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT

Halloween Jack posted:

the paq

fwo 4 wayst

OK, he has pockets in his coat so this is just blatant fanny pack abuse, right here. At least it's coordinated.

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT

Mob posted:

Hey guys I finally took some pictures of this thing I got a few years ago:

Full album: http://imgur.com/a/AoyBD

This is great - how did you get it? I also can't help but be curious who the T. Emanuel guy is that didn't even stay for the show.

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT

Hoarr posted:

When Worlds Collide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU