Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Bonus points for holding my legit favorite D&D figurine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Hockles posted:

I guess I missed something. When did HHH shave his head?

Apparently it's part of a "Selling that he's out of the wrestling game post-Brock beatdown" thing.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Seriously, why ever get rid of Paul Bearer unless he just doesn't like touring Mondays. I would die for Paul Bearer as GM.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

KungFu Grip posted:

You are aware Paul Bearer died on Tuesday right?

Nope, missed the thread until a couple of hours ago!

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Shadalator posted:

I hate her so much. Vince could've married some young hot gold digger, bought her everything she ever wanted, and still saved tens of millions of dollars. Instead he married an old dumb zombie woman who kicked JR in the nuts. What a bitch

That was fast.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Perry Normal posted:

Nice lifts, Sheamus!

Yeah those are seriously Jericho-level lifts.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Bard Maddox posted:

God, I wish this match were better.

Yeah this was a flabbergastingly bad match and contributed to what was a really bad card.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

MrTpug posted:

Think this thing is stable enough for someone to pull a King Kong spot and climb it? Then again is there anyone on the roster that would be willing to pull it off? Only ones that come to mind are the Shield.

For content:

Undertaker was pudgy for a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

He literally has the body of a comic book superhero.