Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Nice to note that the MMA suplexes are far safer on the body than anything that's come out of Japanese wrestling over the last 20 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Gonzo McFee posted:

I don't think I've ever enjoyed a single Randy Orton Vs HHH match.

Their LMS match at No Mercy 2007 was pretty loving great

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Bard Maddox posted:

Yeah, it was an I Quit match at Judgment Day in 2005. Cena got JBL to say I Quit when he was about to hit him with an exhaust pipe, and then hit him with the exhaust pipe anyway. This is a recurring theme throughout John Cena's career.

They do that whenever they want to give their babyfaces a little bit of edge. Jeff did it to Matt as well in their I Quit match (the match which convinced me that Matt Hardy needs to cut all his promos while strapped to a table)

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

cmcxon posted:

When Hero signed with WWE he made @thechrishero twitter account and his one tweet for years was along the lines of "Saving this account for a rainy day". He never committed to the WWE for the start and it was inevitable he'd back in the indies.

Pure speculation but I think he signed with them thinking WWE were signing the Kings of Wrestling rather than Hero and Claudio. When it became obvious that WWE were never going to use them as a team, it seemed that Hero lost all interest.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
R.I.P Kurtis Chapman

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
https://twitter.com/ibushihrts/status/1668399618311221250?s=46&t=_akPFYiqAqKbxYd3RPf4Jg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Premier League club Arsenal decided they needed to get psyched up for their second half against Liverpool:

https://x.com/aboxer11/status/1744081539246277076?s=20