Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PhantomZero
Sep 7, 2007

Belasarius posted:

NA is clearly one of the best starts if for no other reason than the large amount of base income. You might come with some tactical build order that makes some other start better, but rushing your economy is going to be faster for NA than any other.

Do you get funding from your starting continent even if you don't have satellites above them? I'm playing a game with the random country funding and south america is giving me more than europe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhantomZero
Sep 7, 2007

LolitaSama posted:

So I beat the original game ,I found it a bit short, but maybe its because I save scummed some, Im not sure. Im going to buy the expansion and was wondering if I should play through it again with the expansion or should I skip straight to Long War mod which I hear is very popular?

I would get EW and try doing an iron man game. I used to save scum a lot and I can't help myself unless iron man mode is on, but it is more enjoyable imo.

• Locked thread