Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
Is the Slingshot DLC worth the $3.50?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
Cheapest place to get the Digital Deluxe version for Aussies? Greenman Gaming has it for $110USD lol.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009

ssmagus posted:

Steam itself. I tried GMG with the discout, still more Cash needed than steam.

I might end up going that route. I just find its rediculous to charge almost 50% more and not even have the decency to price it in AUD.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009

Cosmic Afro posted:

Since the subject of buying the game and the ATROCIOUS conversion rate of the Australian and Canadian dollar is causing a lot of suffering, I am going to repost this since this may help some people! Figure it would not hurt to share it again.

Green Man Gaming is having a 25% off coupon for upcoming games of 2016. It ends on the 12th.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/most-anticipated-2016/?utm_source=neolane&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20151226_newsletter_email_A

This includes XCOM 2. I got the Digital Deluxe Version, it saved me a good 30 bucks.

Even with the discount, it's still cheaper on Steam for Australian goons.

edit: current cheapest for Deluxe is 52 Euros at the German GamesPlanet website.

Ragingsheep fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Jan 11, 2016

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
It's on the Steam page. (Phone posting)

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009

Locke Dunnegan posted:

What the hell is Playfire?

It's some game achievements/social network thing that gives you GMG credit for playing games (I'm not sure if it still does).

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
Yes - 2K games have poo poo awful pricing for ANZ on GMG - they're usually way more expensive than the US price AND they charge in USD rather than AUD or NZD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
Ideally, a South American goon would buy it from Nuuvem at half the price.

• Locked thread