Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

Wait, the currency is tears?

That's way more hardcore than souls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

Yeah, it's usually late in the evening on Tuesday. So, those of us who have jobs...go to work and stop worrying about trying to download it at midnight, I guess.

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

Nnnggg, I thought I was past the point in my life where I'd get all antsy for a DEMO. This is ridiculous.

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

Probably gonna need others to play this. PSN ID is sickly17. Put me on the list!

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

I'm stuck on the "Preparing to download" screen too.

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

Well, whatever it is, it's working now. In about an hour I'll be ripping out my own spine with the rest of ya! Thanks to the ones who accepted the friend invites.

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

Epsilon Plus posted:

Can you pair a headset with the Vita to get voice chat in-game? Or are we stuck hoping everyone knows what to do?

Yes, I need to know this as well...cooperation would be really tricky otherwise.

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

Thanks, Balzac. Spent a few hours on it. I can see missions becoming unfun quickly if you aren't properly prepared for them, but it's a nice balancing act you need to keep in mind between saving and sacrificing. I found myself being the team healer. I also noticed a lot of the guys had more saves than sacrifices on their arms in general. Who knows how long that'll last in the full game.

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

What determines when extra arm-glyphs unlock (for viewing, if not for use?)

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

Funny thing. The book insists they're not tears, but I looked up "lacrima" and that's just a fancy, technical term for tears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

Checking your trophy list--you platinumed Soul Sacrifice in two weeks, Belzac? Wow. I don't have that kind of attention span.

• Locked thread