Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Batatouille is a great and funny play on words for a video game creature and I love silly words like these
Clever Betty

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Man the demo for this totally sold me on the game. I was not expecting it to look so good and have such a great atmosphere/music.

Getting it for sure but meanwhile I'll die to Cerberus a million times.

I beat cerberus on my 2nd try! :eng101:

Quick Join stuck my level 6/6 dude in a group with a 1/19, a 4/16 and a 14/6 :eng99:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Batatouille is a great and funny play on words for a video game creature and I love silly words like these
Clever Betty

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Oh huh, didn't know. I just watched a few videos talking about it and sounded super lopsided.

Wait what? :stare:

if you're lying around dead waiting to be rezzed, the monsters can eat your corpse, thus forcing you into ghost mode and making them stronger.

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Clever Betty

osietra posted:

PSN clock sounds like a nudge and a wink to me.

Really?

You're a dim bulb if you think adjusting the goddamn system clock to unlock content has ever worked for anything more sophisticated than early shareware screensavers.

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Clever Betty

osietra posted:

Reset the router. Turned the PS3 off at the back, which actually made it whisper quiet. Unlike the standby mode, which still makes a whirring noise. Changed the date and time on my Vita, after turning the Internet switch off.

It didn't work, luckily my next door neighbour is a hacker. He hacked my Vita, and fooled it into thinking that since I'd already paid for a product, making me wait to enjoy said product is archiac corporate BS.

You're not a dim bulb, you're a loving moron, or a liar.

Enjoy your PSN ban, or not. I honestly don't care.

In other news, I'm glad I'm getting a physical cart from a store, I can pick it up at am when they open!

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Clever Betty

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Anyone only getting the download for the Japanese Voice Over Pack when using your pre-order code? When I used it, I saw the two costume things pop up but the only thing available to download is the VO pack, and I can't choose the costumes in game.

Go to online mode, select the peddler, get your DLC there.

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Clever Betty
That Polygon article mentions 2 outfits, but the only new one I got was the Dancer. Is that incorrect?

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Clever Betty

Norns posted:

They count the male and female versions as two separate outfit.

Of course they do

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Clever Betty
Has anyone gotten the trophy for completing a mission with only one spell?

I've done 2 missions, 1 Avalon Pact and 1 story mission, with only the Blood Torrent or whatever equipped, and not used any of the field spells, but no trophy yet.

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Clever Betty
Where do you get/how do you make "entrails" items? Both Stormfiend and Treefiend blood need storm and treefiend entrails, respectively, but they aren't in my combination list.

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Clever Betty

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

I know you can make the base form out of irondrake and timesand, I imagine the elemental themed versions make the elemental themed entrails.

Ah, and where do you get Timesand?

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Clever Betty
Is there any rhyme or reason to unlocking costumes? I can't seem to find a pattern to the stuff I've unlocked so far.

Also, in the Fellow Sorcerers section, I completed the Greedy Sorcerer section, but the next several lines are still blank, until the Heretic Sorcerer, which is several stars of difficulty above the Greedy one. Any reason for that?

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Clever Betty

mirarant posted:

You probably need to either advance the story (most likely) or do some avalon pacts.

e: Ballad and Knight both require magic lvl 15 in addition to whatever other conditions there may be. You should have that much by the time you unlock them unless you're doing something crazy.

Ah, I'm 22 life/1magic so maybe that's my issue...

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Clever Betty

lokipunk posted:

People still playing this online? Do we have a goonplay night on like #vita or something? I want to pick up the online dlc but I'd really prefer to play with goons. I really feel like I am missing something in it. I am only on Destinies Past Ch2 and trying to save up some tears to buy my skin back before I try progressing.

There's generally a few folks doing online. I've never had an issue finding a group to do missions.

Online missions are by far the fastest way to earn Lacrima if you are a frequent Black-Rite user (like me). You can also go into one of the other online options and share your Right Arm info on Twitter and Facebook, which gives you some Lacrima. The facebook one is actually pretty, decent, like 60-some. But its only once per day AFAIK.

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Clever Betty
I imported my save from SS to Delta, (probably foolishly because I hadn't done terribly much) but in Delta, despite having red stamps on all the Sortiara missions, all my Magusar missions are blacked out.

"Continue" seems to put me at the "mission" (really cutscene) Sortiara's Soul which doesn't seem to actually be anything to "finish".

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Clever Betty
I'm curious as to what kind of accent Red Hood has. It doesn't sound quite like an Irish, Scottish, or English accent...

But maybe my uncultured American ears just cant perceive the difference?

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Clever Betty
Is there a decent guide to the mechanics of sigils anywhere? I kinda have no idea how to get new ones.

Like, I see you're 10/10 and have what appear to be much better sigils than I do at 13/11.

Also, what is "SP"?

After missions I get a message about X unallocated (or something) SP, and the number increases after each mission...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Clever Betty
So one fruit combo was called cthulean fruit and it makes you dead.

That's it.

You get better after a (long) while.

The combo that makes you immortal does not prevent damage, as far as I can tell. It presumably just prevents death.

• Locked thread