Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reive
May 21, 2009

Kinda fell off following this for awhile, mainly because I don't have a Vita, if anything is going to make me get one it's this.
Looking fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reive
May 21, 2009

My only question, do monsters have an insane amount of HP that makes single player feel like rear end ala monster hunter?

Reive
May 21, 2009

Jut posted:

I'm trying to like this game but I feel...well...lost. The monsters can pretty much one shot me, and I have no indication my attacks are doing gently caress all :(

How far are you, what's your loadout, and what's your sacrifice levels?

Reive
May 21, 2009

The instruction manual is in-game, I'm not sure which menu.
To counter you attack right as the enemy is attacking but before you get hit.
Honestly you have more defense/life (good points raise that while evil raises magic and attack) than I had at that point, so I hate to say it but it seems you're just bad, although you might try a fire weapon as I think the first harpy us vulnerable to that.
Also use your magic eye (down on d-pad) to locate boss weak points and aim for those.

• Locked thread