Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Lock On, Evasive Dash Magic, Weapon / Spear / Arm (dunno about Arm, it's kinda slow).

When he's on fours, getting ready to do his charge, dash forward and strike his head like once or twice, then dash back twice and then evade as needed. When he's on two legs, aim for his cursed arm (forgot if it's right or left). Stay away from him when he's attacking, dash in when he's standing still, strike a few times, dash away. His ground projectile attack is easy enough to avoid since you can see him get ready to strike, just dash to the side, pause for a second and dash in a different direction. You can even dash towards him after the first projectile to hit him again.

When he starts hunching down to charge up his roar attack, just dash away, let him do his thing and then come back and hit him after that's over.

I loving love Evasion Magic and the new Dash + Melee mechanic. Went from using an all throw build in SS to a slash-and-dash oriented one in Delta. Sorta hard to hit cursed parts, though. No wings, no Cyclops eye, no Siren staff, etc. I know the Mole Evasion Magic could work, but I find it so slow compared to the Dash.

And what's this about Beelzebub being really loving hard to melee?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread