Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SalsaguyX
Mar 31, 2012

Beware of doofy orcs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalsaguyX
Mar 31, 2012

Lekon posted:

Are there any pictures yet of what the different arms (Devil 1/2, or Holy 1/2) look like in the demo? I'm curious just how much being a jerk or hero alters your look.

This is a picture I just took of my character's arm that has 5 Holy and 15 Devil levels. You can see a rather normal looking balance arm in the OP. I don't have any shots of the holy arms. Also when you enter a zone your character has a magical aura. Mine is dark red and black, where most others I see are white.

SalsaguyX
Mar 31, 2012
For those curious, here are shots of the arms ranging from Holy 4 to Devil 4. As well as the different warp in effects based on your arm alignment.

SalsaguyX
Mar 31, 2012
I have come to counter your Soldier's Rock build.

SalsaguyX
Mar 31, 2012

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

How do you get the Harpy spell? Does it have to be from the Harpy trial rather than the story battle?

It can be any battle with the Harpy. You get a chance for every one of her weak points you break. Those are both her wings and her face, so depending on luck/breaks you can get up to 3 in a fight.

SalsaguyX
Mar 31, 2012
Unlocked a special armor color, like Belzac's, except mine was for sacrificing 100 bosses instead of saving.

SalsaguyX
Mar 31, 2012
"In a conversation with IGN, Soul Sacrifice creator Keiji Inafune confirmed that not only does he want to do a sequel to his PS Vita-exclusive game Soul Sacrifice, but that he’s actively talking to Sony about making it happen."

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/04/24/a-soul-sacrifice-sequel-for-vita-talks-are-ongoing?abthid=517843351d5e81ed1f00002b

Well that was quick.

SalsaguyX
Mar 31, 2012
Preview of some of the upcoming free DLC.

Black rite Berserker uses your brain to summon a giant energy tornado sucking up and damaging enemies, however after you use it your brain is drained and you are no longer able to see which spells are in which slots.

From what I gathered, the Angelus black rite sacrifices bones to damage enemies and heal allies. The drawback is you are slowed and can't use the standard dodge anymore.

Here's a teaser for Ouroboros

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeFhALo-uXg

Queue MvC2's I'm Gonna Take you for a Ride

SalsaguyX fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Apr 26, 2013

SalsaguyX
Mar 31, 2012
If you ordered from Amazon I recommend you check your shipping info. Mine got pushed back from Tuesday to Thursday. Which I ain't having.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalsaguyX
Mar 31, 2012
I'm currently on sensory overload here. The amount of available spells and sigils basically doubled instantly and I've already fought two new bosses. There are so many things to do I can't decide.

• Locked thread