Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Johnny Landmine
Aug 2, 2004

PURE FUCKING AINOGEDDON
If I just redeem the codes on my PSN account over the Internet now, but can't access my Vita to actually download the content for a while, would I be able to receive it at any point later, or is the downloading itself in a narrow window? Sorry if this is a stupid question; I've had my Vita for about one day and this is the first game I've gotten for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Landmine
Aug 2, 2004

PURE FUCKING AINOGEDDON
Oh, cool. Thanks for the quick response!

Johnny Landmine
Aug 2, 2004

PURE FUCKING AINOGEDDON
I have the sigil that gives you the "Arm of Gluttony." It certainly makes my arm look different - swollen mouths all over it - but if that particular effect does anything gameplay-wise, the game doesn't seem to make any mention of it. Is it just cosmetic?

Johnny Landmine
Aug 2, 2004

PURE FUCKING AINOGEDDON

Annath posted:

I imported my save from SS to Delta, (probably foolishly because I hadn't done terribly much)

Is there a particular reason not to? Just asking because I also have not done terribly much, relatively, on my original save but plan on getting Delta very soon.

Johnny Landmine
Aug 2, 2004

PURE FUCKING AINOGEDDON
What is it that determines how much it costs to change your faction at any given point? At first I thought it might start to cost more each time you did it, but I've had it cost as little as 15 to as much as 180 lacrima and back again, seemingly in no particular order.

• Locked thread