Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Because of branching paths, is it just not possible to have all allies alive at once? It's killin' my completionist OCD, I love collecting Saved Mans.

Maybe I should give up and just pick a set of 2 allies for each faction and ignore all others/let them die :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

G-Prime posted:

Somebody feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that if you do the sacrifice paths first, and then go back and save people on the branches and choose to rewrite the book accordingly, you can get them all.

Huh, you're right. I expected that rewriting would kill off whoever you saved on the sacrifice path, but it seems they're fine. :downs:

And after saving someone, I can just rerun the pact, sacrifice the boss, and choose not to overwrite if I want to have the SE, right?

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Is there any info out there on how the offering(s) chosen affect rumors / blank pages generated? It seems like I can't find any solid data on that.

Also, if I'm in Sanctuarium, what exactly does Sacrificing or Leaving to Fate do on the field? It says one Enhances Magic and the other Revitalizes Body but I have no clue what that actually translates to gameplay-wise. I'm assuming "Enhances Magic" refers to more than just the normal raising of the magic meter that sacrificing gives, because that would be just stupid.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Mango Polo posted:

Enhance gives you a temporary damage buff, revitalize gives you a temporary speed buff (similar to the circles you can find around the fields). You arm will glow red/green to indicate that the buff is active.

I see! Thanks!

• Locked thread