Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
I've been waiting for this for a while, thanks Jedit, you are a boss. The Dredd universe is so well embellished at this point that most of everything you can think of has a law, and has probably been mentioned in the comic at some point. Just reading it should be awesome, I can't wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

jonjonaug posted:

Cool OP but the images in it are breaking tables pretty hard for me, can you size them down a bit so I don't have to scroll horizontally back and forth to read it?

It isn't the images, but the notes in the quote box. Reformat them OP, otherwise, the OP is perfect!

• Locked thread