Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Disproportionation
Feb 20, 2011

Oh god it's the Clone Saga all over again.
Should of called it Judge Threadd :colbert:.

I'll probably pick up the 3rd/4th case file since I think they were on sale somewhere. Maybe the 1st too since it's cheap digitally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disproportionation
Feb 20, 2011

VoodooXT posted:

Just ordered Case Files 2 and 3 on Amazon. Anyone know why Amazon is out of Case Files 1?

Possibly an influx of new readers from the movie.

Speaking of Case Files 1, I can't help but love it because of how drat silly it can get - people narrating what they're doing, everyone being able to recognise Dredd from like a mile away, stuff like that, it's endearing to me for some reason.

This is probably the funniest part of the book for me. I just find the sheer ridiculousness of Dredd invoking :godwin: hilarious for some reason.

Disproportionation
Feb 20, 2011

Yeah, The Mega Collection's really nice but hatchette aren't the most competent of companies and their website is poo poo.

Their support has been on the ball every time I've had to deal with them though - they refunded and replaced a duplicate book I got sent.

They haven't actually noticed that I haven't sent the dupe back though, but I probably will get round to it eventually because what the gently caress am I gonna do with an extra copy of Doomsday for MC1?

• Locked thread