Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
Don't have much Dredd experience (aside from the movies), but I've been reading through the case files from the start and find them pretty entertaining (if a little goofy at times, but still enjoy that too)

need to start on the 3rd one at some point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?

funtax posted:

In current Dredd-related news, he's gay. Maybe.

quote:

There is a twist in the tale, with all not being as it seems, the spokesman said.

Well, I'm sure there's more to this than what the story suggests, I mean, a lot of comics start off with some shock twist and by the end- help... my eyes are wandering towards the comments section and OH NO! THE SECRET GAY WORLD ORDER IS OPPRESSING US AGAIN

[quote]

• Locked thread