Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW
I recently decided to get into Dredd. I owned Case Files 01 (the American trade) for over a year but the first few issues were so off-the-wall I put it down and started reading something else. Probably The Metabarons. Anyway, I watched the new film recently and loved it. I'm going to get back into Case Files 01, and want to catch up with the whole series. Are the American Case Files different content-wise from the UK versions? I know the Americans only go to 5, whereas the UK books are at 14 or something. Are we that far behind over there or are each of the American versions more content-heavy than the UK ones?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW
So I guess once I get done with 5, 6 will probably be out. At that point I'll decide if it's worth it to import the UK versions. Probably is.

Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW
Is IDW's new Judge Anderson series good?

Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW

Jedit posted:

It's better than their Dredd comic, which has gone way off the rails.

Can you elaborate? I was thinking of picking up the first trade.

• Locked thread