Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gus rules ok
Aug 2, 2016
Does anyone know if there's a Strontium Dogs collection out there? I checked the Rebellion store but didn't see anything. I just finished Strontium Dog: The Final Solution and would like to see what other characters in that series get up to when Alpha's not around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gus rules ok
Aug 2, 2016

Heavy Metal posted:

This site 2000ad.org is an awesome resource, here's the page for Strontium Dogs: http://www.2000ad.org/?zone=thrill&page=profiles&Comic=2000AD&choice=stronts

For a while Judge Dredd Megazine has been packaged with an included "floppy" reprint collection of some comics. The first 60 page Strontium Dogs story is included with Meg #295 for example, and more in #305 etc, so that'd be one way to get it. Just make sure wherever you'd buy it from includes the floppy, unless getting it digitally which does include it for sure. I've never read that and have heard not good things, I do have some of those floppies though. Recently Strontium Dog comics do take place after The Final Solution though, you can see what John Wagner says happens with the story The Life and Death of Johnny Alpha.

I love that story Top Dog by the way, fun Judge Dredd / Strontium Dog crossover.

Thank you! I would never have thought to check the Megazine. That site's going to come in real handy too.

• Locked thread