Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unknownone
Apr 23, 2003

Some stupid 04 bought me this

Yannos posted:

Just finished the Necropolis storyline (case files 13)... Think I did it in two sittings; it's a really good read! My favorite epic-sized story so far. I did kinda miss why Dredd suddenly looks so terrible after being in the cursed earth though... doesn't take sunburn very well it seems. Checking Wikipedia is appears his injuries happen during a story called "Dead Man". Is the "Dead Man" story normally included in the case files? Maybe I just completely missed it.

"Dead Man" is in case files 14.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unknownone
Apr 23, 2003

Jedit posted:

Not in my copy, it isn't. The Dead Man has been published in TPB and is worth picking up.

Maybe I got confused, I was going off the quote from the 2000AD forums : TALE OF THE DEAD MAN IS in Case Files 14, it's the prologue story THE DEAD MAN that's missing. It is available as a separate book called The Dead Man.

Or the US case files are different from the UK ones, which is entirely possible.

Unknownone
Apr 23, 2003

Jedit posted:

It's going to be the last thing I buy from IDW, but you really need to get hold of the subscriber cover for Judge Dredd: City of Courts #5. Darick Robertson has produced the best Dredd pic I've seen since the days of Bolland. I'll try to post an image when I get home.

If it's this, then it is beautiful.

Unknownone
Apr 23, 2003

I've not been collecting the case files (been reading 2000AD for goddam years) but I've subscribed to this collection. 2 hardback collections a month for £20 is a good deal for me.

Unknownone
Apr 23, 2003

Or if you wish to be cynical, so you have to buy them all and can't just stop a few months in because the spine artwork will be all out of whack and OCD will kick in.

• Locked thread