Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Moridin920 posted:

Another game I really want to play right now but isn't out yet :suicide:

Voted for it, I've always wanted one of these for PC.

This is the most terrible trend. SO many games I want to play that aren't out yet. including this awesome looking thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Trainmonk posted:

Uh yeah, "white guy doesn't care" is literally the most common attitude so you're not impressing a point on anyone here. As far as writing them in a "genuine way" what does that even mean? Do they need to say certain things or act a certain way? What point of view are you talking about? This is white bullshit.

Wow, this is a stupid argument, I'm not white, I don't care that my games don't have people that are the same color skin as me. If you do go gently caress yourself? Its a video game. I'm really looking forward to this one, can't wait to fish all day.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

drunken officeparty posted:

A baby born when this thread started would be walking and talking by now

For like a year and a half or more already, depending on how quick the baby learns.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
For the introductions quest I'm missing two people a blond pigtail lady and a dude in a wizard robe, where can I find these people?

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Elendil004 posted:

Looking to find these two find folks. I guess one is the wizard?

for the purple hair girl check the saloon in the arcade part after like 5 or so I've seen her there every night

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
God the music in this game is so chrono triggery its hitting some serious nostalgia buttons

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
How in the world do I cook any of the recipes that I've learned? All I can make are field snacks and I need fooood.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Haha went from crab pot duping to crab pots disappearing back to crab pot duping.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I hope/wish there is a way to burn down joja mart and turn it into a farmers market or something

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Spaced God posted:

Ran into the loving T10 fishing crash. Apparently ConcernedApe hadn't heard about it before I tweeted him. Also sent in an official bug report. Hopefully it'll be fixed in the next build

This must be whats happening to me. I thought maybe it was because I was upgrading my watering can but it must be this.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I loving hate how fences break over time. Its dumb. The dumbest thing in a pretty awesome game.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Hah. Started a new game and got a fairy my first night, so glad I made sure to spend all my money on seeds.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
They should let you build a guest room for the homeless dude and then he works on your farm feeding your barn animals because doing hay is annoying and it doesn't seem like there is any automatic way to do it.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
When I first started the fishing mini game I sucked at it and thought it was dumb, then after the first time I learned that it was actually really easy and now its fun to try to catch the harder to catch fish.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Azazell0 posted:

Here's a few questions:

People have been saying get lots of preservers, but so far coal is the problem - with 8 a pop I never seem to have enough. I have 6 right now, and I'm roughly 10 days into Fall (1st year). How much should I get?

Also, should I go to the dungeons on sunny days as well? I've mostly just gone when it rains, otherwise I seem to be short on time and energy to delve very deep.

My crops have provided fine so far, but I haven't delved into the dungeon enough to get much gold - just managed to reach level 80 a while ago. Therefore I'd like more quality sprinklers. Is that the best way to spend gold bars, if you have lots of crops?

Waifu-wise I'm going for Leah, Abigail, while sufficiently nerdy, seems a bit too young. We're at 4 hearts and I keep tossing seasonal foraging products her way. I don't think I can craft any of her best liked items yet (or missed the ingredients for them).

Loving the game though, it's seriously addictive in the whole "one more turn/day ... whoops it's 2 AM" sense.

for leah buy salad from the bar and give it to her for maximum heart

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Zephyrine posted:

Maybe it's just me living in a country where a drivers licence for a motorcycle is like... $5000 and the insurance on a motorcycle for someone who just got the card around 3000-4000$ a year.

Also looking at his bike I'm going to say that it's probably not in the $500 range.

Looks more like a bike in the $15.000-$20.000 range.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/mcy/5735964868.html

I don't know much about bikes, but you could get something that looks like that for relatively inexpensive.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
do mods work in the 1.1 beta yet and is there still mods that make you run faster and also make fences not break over time?

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
starbound ended up soulless and bad instead of fun like terraria so chucklefish sucks

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
m,ore like witchbound

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
did they put in all the single player changes as well for this beta?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
i hope if there is a stardew valley 2 he takes it a step further and instead of just tossing poo poo into a bin to sell it you can set up a store front or go to a farmer's market or something