Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
If you get low on health just leave the mines. It's the chill farm game. It's not going to wreck your game to bail early if things go bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose

Coolguye posted:

i feel like that’s really the best way to put it since she does warm up to you and the farm life, but it all seems rather predicated on you being the only person to show her any kind of real attention since she graduated high school and her preppy blonde girl schtick stopped mattering.

so yeah if you’re looking for a docile spouse that really only wants attention then she will happily exist in your orbit but she’s just gonna be kind of there for the rest of your life so have fun with that I guess.

Lolwtf

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
If there is ever a time a game stops being a capitalism simulator then it was never a capitalism simulator. Number MUST go up.

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
Fall 28 Snow Day

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
Heck my usual springs barely have any rain at all. Most playthroughs I'll get the scripted day 3 rain and then it's nothing but sunny days until I start getting sprinklers down. My 1.6 run had nothing until the day before the Dance. My summers are usually full of stormy days so I at least have plenty of batteries.

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
It survives on all farms, but I think you get less hay from the grass in winter.

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
At the least you'll have a free small workshop

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
If you level up that day, which happens often early in the game, you always start at full energy the next day. Even if you pass out.

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
I think those guides require you to restart days until you get everything just right and restart games entirely if you get unlucky days on the first few days the mine is open.

Which, sure I understand that there are people willing to do this, but it's so far off how I play video games I just shake my head and go back to finding the perfect flower for Haley.

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose

Leal posted:

I was looking up some info about the smokers and dehydrators you get early for starting on the river farm or picking mushrooms for your cave. I saw someone go on about how caskets were their early game thing because if you know what you're doing you can unlock them in the first week of spring.

wut

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

I pet the kitty and give water to the kitty because otherwise it will be sad and thirsty

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
Go for the ducks, suck up to Emily and pray she sends you some wool in the mail for potential quickness.

It shouldn't be too hard to get a deluxe barn and coop in the first year if you are going for year 1 CC though. Just remember to go barn first so your pig can grow up in time to grab a truffle. Once winter hits the pig stays indoors and you'll need to wait for spring.

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
Unless I have something valuable due to be harvested on the 28th I just upgrade the can whenever. All it does is pause growth the day the plant isn't watered. Unwatered plants don't die or anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose

bobfather posted:

Honestly, I just go to level 55 or whatever and if there isn’t a horde of dust sprites or a couple iron ore rocks to smack, I just take the elevator back up and pick another floor.

If you take the stairs to exit the dungeon it resets the floors so you can just run 55 over and over. The elevator doesn't reset the floor.