Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
Co-op Harvest Moon... will we be able to tag-team the men/women in town?

Also I love Harvest Moon and Rune Factory style games so this is good news. The art could do some improvement, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry

Dragongem posted:

like the first one or the entire series

because the series goes from "eh" to "alright" to "great" to "wow this is really amazing"

Which one is the "wow this is really amazing" one? I'm in the mood for some Harvest Moon-like action. Can I play it on PC?

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry

Countblanc posted:

Sam, the last of the saiyans

Most of the goddamn characters in Dragon Ball had vegetable names, so this is canon

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
So how's the game? Is it fun? Buggy? Does it have too much micromanagement or not enough? Can you play it lazily? Do you need a mouse or can you play it with just the keyboard? Can you marry your dog?

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
Sounds like a good idea to wait for a couple patches.

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry

Cantorsdust posted:

First modding API is being developed. Early release gives you the following commands:

https://github.com/Zoryn4163/SMAPI/releases

Is it feasible to just keep that console open and do world_freezetime whenever I feel like chilling, then resuming it? Or does it break stuff?

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
Bit the bulet and bought this after all. Can it be played with a touchpad? Also, how buggy is it at the moment?

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
Just one more day.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITīS 3AM gently caress YOU

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry

IAmTheRad posted:

I saw a nice cutscene between Linus and Gus at night when I went to enter the town. George was in it too, but it was just :3: for the payout.

I saw this one and immediately wished this game had a hug button

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
Mayonnaise is sure as gently caress handy for gifting. I have been giving mayonnaise to more than half of Stardew Valley. They gobble it up like fat bastards, I must be pushing their obesity index higher every week.

And if they don't like mayo, I give them cheese. There is no escape.

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry

Rookersh posted:

Anyone see any nonromanceable villager heart events yet? I have Linus, the Mayor, and George at 5, and havent seen anything yetm

Robin has one, she gave me her secret blueprints for.... musical blocks.

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry

Deified Data posted:

Restarted (...) because my farmer wasn't cute enough.

Befriend the Wizard, you can change your appearance in his back room.

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
So, this is just from like a quarter of my greenhouse's starfruit production...

poo poo is crazy.

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
Finally finished the Community Centre. Nothing special happened, except when I tried to open the bundle menu again, the game locked up. Gonna wait until some more content is added, I basically won the game at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry

Mr. Pumroy posted:

she's been there all day and doesn't respond to me. so apparently she walks off the farm and stands still in the snow, most likely locked in a moment of existential despair as she realizes she gave up a life of academic achievement and scientific pursuits to become the wife of a farmer who spends more time fishing than farming.

When you inevitably fill two barns with kegs and start up a massive brewing operation pumping out hundreds of ancient fruit wine bottles and earning hundreds of thousands of dollars a day, she'll be happier and probably go all Factorio on your crops and kegs and automate the entire thing. Then there's nothing left to do but build a massive iridium drill and construct a bore hole down to the core to extract more iridium and build more sprinklers and more kegs and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh