Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
I am so hype. The 20th is my day off next week, so on the 19th I'll download it to my steam deck, and then spend all day on the couch playing it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I think I am gonna do two new playthroughs. One as a standard farm to see all new content. Gonna go for Maru because I haven't in any of my previous. Still gonna do my farm of bunnies. Just large coops and bunnies.

2nd run, Full Joja, and marry Abigail just to twist the knife even more in Pierre.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

So uh starfruit wine will finally resemble the wine I actually drink? (My wife's meds interact real bad with red so we only drink white)

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Hell yeah finally got perfection!

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Considering his twitter posts come out at 1pm est or 10am pst I suspect that is when

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

So new farm? Does this mean we don't need to plant grass for our animals to eat?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Sandy better be romancable.

Or the Dwarf.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Mayo so he can drink it

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

For fucks sake. 20 minutes before it dropped, my home internet connection dropped!. I have been on tech support over it. Let me play stardew in peace.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

bunnyofdoom posted:

For fucks sake. 20 minutes before it dropped, my home internet connection dropped!. I have been on tech support over it. Let me play stardew in peace.

So tech ain't coming til Thursday....

So I loving hot spotted my phone and downloaded it off my mobile data to my steam deck.

Pickles and Zucchini are my chickens name.

Also went to the waterfall near hat mouse day after rain in spring and found a rainbow with a pot of gold and a leprechaun hat!

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Filox posted:

Carrots should be worth more than parsnips. Parsnips are stinky nasty roots. Carrots actually taste good.

I don'tthink I'll ever play Meadowlands again. I hate starting without the gift seeds and I don't like being saddled with animals first year.

The chickens are Goldie and Cocoa.

clearly you ain't ever had a puree with sour cream, butter and parmesan. It beats any mashed potatoes or carrots recipe

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Hahahahahah gently caress yeah. Got fairy on first day of summer. Right on my big melon patch. Wake up? Giant melon too.

Also excited for summer squash. Free seeds leading to a multi harvest crop? Hells yes. Def keeping some at end of season for seed maker

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Hell yes. I found a muscle shirt in the caves, so right now I am running around as a beard muscle man with a Leprechaun hat.

Everything I wish I was in real life.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

....so the green rain is fun event gotta say.

Also lol soon after I got my leprechaun hat I also got from the train the shoes. So I have bearded shirtless buff leprechaun running around the valley.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Honestly, I tend to have ancient fruit corner, then whatever mixed seeds I have for fun randomness. These flower seeds are good.

Alternatively, do one of each of the new seasonal crops. Like at least the summer squash and broccoli are repeatable.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Traveling cart just sold me ten iridium for 400 each.

Also I am on winter Y1 22. All I need is a pomegranate. I planted my tree in my greenhouse on Fall 27. Fingers crossed.

I also got my large milk to finish animal bundle on fall 26 and my truffle pig digging on fall 25. I live dangerously close to the line.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

bunnyofdoom posted:

Traveling cart just sold me ten iridium for 400 each.

Also I am on winter Y1 22. All I need is a pomegranate. I planted my tree in my greenhouse on Fall 27. Fingers crossed.

I also got my large milk to finish animal bundle on fall 26 and my truffle pig digging on fall 25. I live dangerously close to the line.

Hell yes. Winter 26th I pulled it off.

Also holy poo poo dehydrator and smoker are my new favourite ways to make serious cash.

Dehydrated starfruit take a day and give you 8k with right perks.

Smoked fish take an hour and legit double the cost and keep the quality.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Question. Is there a mod to let me see just how much more experience I need to level up?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

So I have both the muscle shirt and the flame shirt. I can easily get the genie pants and dye them orange. I can change my hair to be spikey and blonde. Therefore which G should I be?

Should I go Goku or go Guy Fieri?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Tylana posted:

Is Goku Fieri too long?

EDIT : Oh I see, shirt choice, not name choice. nvm.

Oh gently caress...... well I know the name I am using for my next save.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Tatsuta Age posted:

Rabbits can also drop wool!

As can be told from username, I have three coops of bunnies on my perfection farm. It's also good for doing the stupid give everyone loved gift Qi quest with all the rabbit feet

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Is it me or did the experience required for level 10 go up? Like it is taking forever for me.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Fucks sake I think ny pigs are glitching or I hosed up. I have three max heart pigs on the meadowfarm. I am getting days of 0 truffles found. And most days I get, if lucky, between 2-3.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

TurnipFritter posted:

Is Calico the best panning spot because of how limited the pannable area is.

I actually looked up how Mushroom Logs work and now I have to revise and optimize my Mushroom Log layout.

Mine are surrounded by all my tapped trees(also a moss tree)

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I was surprised at the luau y2 having completely different layout

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I have the big house and everything and 14 hearts with spouse but still no baby.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Kinda underwhelmed with the gold fishing chests. Got one that only had a nautilus fossil. Next cast get a regular chest. With the same fossil but also two rubies...whomp whomp

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Am I crazy? I spent my first 10iridium bars to get the iridium band and then repair the boat?

If you say no, I should provide my motivation for why the boat 2nd It was to get a cinder shard to tailor sunglasses to complete my Guy Fieri outfit as mentioned earlier ITT

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Part of the new dialogue is Carolyn telling you Pierre was so pissed you beat his rear end, so like, I will try my best every single year even if I don't spend the points

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I'm playing on Steam deck (default controls, afaik) and when I'm in my dresser or any of the catalogues, I can't for the life of me select the category tabs on the left. I'm assuming this is a control bug?

I don't necessarily want to have to rebind anything to fake M+Kb, I just want it to work as it should. I should mention, however, that:

a) I can still go through category tabs in my inventory, when I'm looking through my collections or whatever in the yellow bag tab, and

b) the right stick and/or trackpad already lets me move the mouse cursor around during normal play. I don't really use that other than when I'm placing furniture.

Anyone else experiencing this? It makes decorating a pain having to scroll down so far to find what I want, instead of being able to filter the items listed. So, I guess this only occurs in the "buying" interface (not that you're buying anything out of the catalogue, but the setup is the same).

Same for me too.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Motherfucker. After spending my first 5 iridium bars that I scrimped for to get the iridium band I got a second one fishing up a loving carp of all things!

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Oxyclean posted:

I suppose 2 years makes sense. Kent makes it sound like he was gone for awhile, but 2 is probably "quite awhile" to be deployed in a serious war.

For some reason it just came across odd to me when I was reading Vincent dialog. It made me imagine Kent being away for like 1 year, but acting like he was away for 5. (But honestly any time actively being shot at is going to be enough to give anyone PTSD)

Maybe it had something to do with Ginger Island and the war memento - the Pirate's Wife makes it sound like her husband was lost long ago, but the Kent tells us he was one of his war buddies. Maybe I didn't read thoroughly and made some incorrect assumptions.

You really did make wrong assumptions. Birdie said the photo with Kent's buddy washed ashore and she didn't know who it was

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

God I hope it does. My steam deck x button just stopped working.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I think I said this before but at the flower dance, when I was married to Maru, she said "after this can we just go home and snuggle?" Which is literally how my wife IRL handles social events like that so it felt very true to life

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

counterfeitsaint posted:

10/10 top quality wife.

She really is.

Maru is good too

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

You can also leave milk and cookies out for Santa on Winter 24 and get a gift in return

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Put them on a table in your house or a long table before tucking into bed, and there will be a mystery box on the 25th there

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

As someone who has multiple lionhead bunnies IRL, the wool makes sense and the rabbit feets are probably as someone said matted fur that can't be turned into wool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Arsenic Lupin posted:

I thought sprinklers explicitly didn't work on the beach?

There is a small patch in thr bottom right you can use