Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

Happy to see a thread for this pop up I voted for it as soon as I saw it pop up on green light. Can't wait for it to be released

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

Every update makes this game look better and better. I cant wait to play I got a need to grow some e-corn.

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

grrarg posted:

How do you cook stuff? Do you need to upgrade your house first, or am I just dumb? I bought a recipe for hashbrowns but can't figure out how to craft them.

yeah you need the first house upgrade, which also comes with a fridge to store anything you wanna cook later

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

the fiberglass fishing rod(its the 2nd one) is wonderful first day with it and I already paid it back in full

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

okay so whats the best way to go about getting a huge stack of refined quartz? I seem to rarely get one if any per trip to the mines and im not getting any CDs to throw in the recycler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

Roshambo posted:

Is starfruit the item that increases max energy? or is there another item called a Stardrop fruit?

The latter, the starfruit is just something you grow in the summer the stardrop fruit it what increases max energy there are a few in the game, like the ones from festivals.