Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

parara
Apr 9, 2010

KKKLIP ART posted:

Are there any portrait mods that folks like? And how hard are the Ellie's Cuter Animal mods to use because those animals look really cute.

I was always using DCBurger's but I don't think those will ever get updated again (because they sure aren't for the new portraits), so I moved to Nyapu's Portraits. Fits the game much more too imo, and supports tons of other mods for portrait consistency!

On that note, which content mod(s) do people recommend? I've never played with SVE, Ridgeside(?), East Scarp, etc... are any of these worth checking out?

parara fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Mar 28, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

parara
Apr 9, 2010
I'm gonna keep plugging Nyapu's portraits as someone who used DCburger up till now.