Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rosalie_A
Oct 30, 2011

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Has anyone tried Artisan Valley? It adds a shitload of new crops and machines to process them. Alembics, soap makers, and the entire reason I looked at it, stills. Unfortunately, the recipe for stills isn't available until year four for some god damned reason so I've been playing without it until I get closer to that time. I figure I'll get a new 1.4 "complete" save and use it to build my alcohol empire eventually.

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1926

So in other words...

... you're still waiting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rosalie_A
Oct 30, 2011

bunnyofdoom posted:

Question. Is there a mod to let me see just how much more experience I need to level up?

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/509

Rosalie_A
Oct 30, 2011

limp_cheese posted:

I did like the villager's reactions to the 1st Green Rain.

Lots of "The world is ending, we are all going to die!!!:supaburn:" Next day "Oh, it was nothing. Can you believe people were worried haha!"

In SVE: Andy's reaction is basically "judgment day has come, prepare yourself nonbeliever."

Rosalie_A
Oct 30, 2011

explosivo posted:

drat that is good to know, I picked Rancher so looks like aged cheese will get me a good amount of money. Now I just need to upgrade the house again and buy the cellar.. :sweatdrop:

As unintuitive as it is, Artisan from the farming tree is better for selling processed animal products than Rancher from the animal tree.

This is silly and I don't like it, but them's the breaks if you aren't modding.

Rosalie_A
Oct 30, 2011

counterfeitsaint posted:

So you buy parsnip seeds for 20g each, and then sell parsnips for (35g x 0.25), 9g each? Unless they're gold quality, then they go for (52g x 0.25) 13g each.

No, they've got it wrong. Profit margin multiplier affects both buy and sell prices. So 0.25 profit margin makes 20g parsnips cost 5g and sell for 8g (IIRC it rounds down).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rosalie_A
Oct 30, 2011

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Uhhh, so who here has ever decided to throw an ancient doll into lava?

that was me, sorry. was trying to crossover with terraria.