Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

trapped mouse posted:

You can look up the differences on the wiki, but it's generally not advisable to min-max your spouse.
The exact opposite is true in real life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

It's killing me that he sold it's going to have new single player content. I want to start a new farm but I'm not going to until the patch hits.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

codo27 posted:

89 hours in the past 2 weeks according to steam oops
(a bunch of idle time in there but still)

Need greenhouse completion for that which I cant do without the crop I need :negative:

You can check Pierre to see if he still has the melons in stock

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

If it's anything like the GBA version it's a very funning relaxed and enjoyable game thats a little bit tighter playing and a little bit more stressful and a little more janky than stardew.

If you have a switch or a 3ds grab tune factory 4 for a game that blows stardew outta the water in every way except having multiplayer

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

I don't understand why people try to create this rivalry between stardew and sos. Can't people just enjoy both games?

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

How come the cashier isn't a character

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

There's way more content in rf4 than in stardew. He'll one character in rune factory has more dialogue than every villager in stardew combined. Content, especially dialogue wise is one place where stardew really dropped the ball.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

I think most of his problems are that he cannot get hosed actually.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Poque posted:

also cackling that my cousin's stepdaughter is in love with Clint and she had to break the news that he is not pursuable

How is it even possible to have that bad a taste in men.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

How would they even leave before the bus is fixed

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Just grow it in a pot, or in the greenhouse. Or don't because demetrius is a dense motherfucker who doesn't deserve good things in life.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Think it's a randomizer change like spring onions instead of leeks

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Option b and then wait a month for the other, think about it like this. It's only the extra stamina equivalent of carrying around a turnip or two vs a month for an entire area to grow all season crops

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Make sure to check the trash when townpeople aren't around. The one near the saloon especially can have some real good stuff early game.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

What do you think is wrong with Marnie

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

I mean the farmers not much better you can't do poo poo with your kids. How come I can't teach em to milk a cow, or fish. It's some nonsense

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Arrgytehpirate posted:

I haven’t met Krobus yet. Is he the shadowy figure I have to meet? It’s been low on my priority list to do that quest.

And now the wiki has been down for like two days

Search for the wiki page you need and use the Google cached version

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Considering you can get rerated at any time. I'd say not

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Water your crops on a day where it's gonna rainy he next day, then book it to Clint's.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

I don't think they wanted to put liquor in such a kid friendly game.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

They stay permanently

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

ARM based processor's aren't nearly as impressive as that poster is making it seem. It's more of a power efficiency thing than a raw performance thing, very little application in a dedicated desktop.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

I mean the dude before me clearly wants to get out of Apples walled garden and the M1 is certainly not a reason to stay. Benchmarking an ARM based chip like that is very hard compared to an x86-x64 processor, especially given apples tendency to use "impressive" numbers to entice people to use system's that are in functional use identical to a PC that costs a quarter of the price, I don't trust that it'll be anything more than another apple gimmick for at least the next half decade.

I'll be fair, Desktops will probably eventually switch over to ARM or some other architecture that isn't, in computer terms, ancient but getting in on the ground floor of it with apple is not a wise investment.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

You can make a rain totem if you've got the skill and the truffle oil

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Hoe axe and stacks of coffee and shashimi. Maybe a rod if I'm fishing. Pick axe in a chest near the mines. Rod and tackle on the beach, sometimes I drop the axe but I usually chop to burn the rest of my stamina at the end of the day.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Nobody gets a pass for making weird stuff like quinoa for dinner

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Pam sleeps on the couch so penny can have the only room in her trailer.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Better luck than me and my friend on 1.4. We were 2 years in before we got all the dwarf scrolls, and it took us three years of intensive skull mining to get a single shard. The rng in this game can be brutal.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Sword is the optimal play, it'll let you get deeper into the caverns which'll help you get another shard. My heart says missing bundle though. Combat sucks in this game and the movie theater is fun.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

I don't wanna meet the player who doesn't kiss their spouse everyday

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Remember you can build staircases

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Should only affect the first harvest

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Crab pots are really only efficient if you're running automate I think.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

You have a gold clock yet? If not keep grindin'

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

This is the correct response to having to give Pierre a gift

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Psion posted:

a quest to befriend shoot the crows is a very good idea, I support it

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

He ate my goddamn sweet gem berry.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

I wanted all my rarecrows in a row, It was gonna look cool! Mistakes were made, number one being that I can't blow those black bastards outta the sky.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

cakesmith handyman posted:

I was thinking of trying automate but wasnt clear on how you set it up. So it's simply automatic for any chest next to a machine? Does it work both ways i.e. will a chest next to a tapper get filled by the tapper? Is there a way to set up a wood shredder to a charcoal burner to a furnace or furnace-adjacent chest?

Yes, any chest next to a processor will feed the processor and then receive the exported product.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Have you tried decreasing resolution to 1440 or 1080, I'm not sure what the problem could be, I can tell you it works fine on my 1440p monitor.