Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Or use lightning rods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Tylana posted:

If the Junimo fix it you will see a scene when you sleep that night. But that's when you finish all bundles in a room. You get a little present immediately though (click/select the gift box to open it if that's not clear) for each bundle.

EDIT : Robin asking for hardwood is a special order than can come up. Fair warning : Most orders require you to gather the things while the order is accepted, like the smaller gathering quests. So maybe plant some mahogany. Also if the wizard asks you to hunt a special slime, it will only turn up with the special order active and seems to be able to turn up anywhere in mines or skull caves.

Also special orders will reappear if you fail them, so you don't need to stress too much. Most have seasonal variants. (Though... I had Evelyn ask for 12 leeks.. that was.. a strain. @_@ )

I got the 12 leak one as well, and I looked for them every day and was worried I wasn't going to get them, didn't get the last 2 till like 2 days before the quest expired. Definitely the hardest one so far or most time consuming at least.

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Many will be compatible https://smapi.io/mods

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Pththya-lyi posted:

Wait I hear the starter chickens have different names in different saves. What the hell that's so cool

Mine are Polka and Dot, and someone on a Discord server I post in has Piccolo and Viola. What did you all get?

Chip and Dip here

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Tiny Chalupa posted:

Year 1 Fall 17 I completed the Joja membership. Still gotta unlock the theater and island but it still feels dirty. I don't like it. I've now seen that ending (I'm sure I have something around 1k hours between Steam, Xbox, PS and the cellphone) for the first time and yeah. Ick. Think it's time to restart now.

I did it for the first time when 1.6 launched for the achievement....felt bad, restarted a few days ago, couldn't do it.

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Yeah that's the way it seems to work for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Today, I learned that golden animal crackers also work with fish ponds

🤯