Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Pththya-lyi posted:

Wake up Eric!

ERIC YOUR GAME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

CARROT SEEDS ON THE BEACH

ERIC THANK YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

mine were gingersnap and snowy but i am continuing my trend of naming the others after my partner because they have like four names

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

guys i don’t understand how to run smapi. i launched it through steam under a custom launch thing but i don’t understand how to make it. go.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

also i started a joja run and i hate it

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Psion posted:

I did this: https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Modding:Installing_SMAPI_on_Windows#Configure_your_game_client

worked great. is that working? it launches the smapi console and then the game?

if y, next step is to install some actual mods

if n, check your config again

omg thank you. i forgot the %command% line. see this is why i was never able to learn how to make my own game

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Your Uncle Dracula posted:

do NOT put mayo in the communal soup, no matter how high quality you think it is

??? i put mayo in and governor loved it?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

drink my mayo you fat bastard

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

i think that linus and the wizard should be roommates so they are easier to find. they can spend all day saying poo poo like “i like watching people” and “everyone hates me” to each other rather than me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

ChickenHeart posted:

"And for my very special dictator..."

Lmaoooooo