Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZeeCee
Jan 6, 2023

I will finally get Perfection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeeCee
Jan 6, 2023

I hope the new patch is Clint's 3rd Act.

ZeeCee
Jan 6, 2023

My hunch is that he works on either until burnout, then switches. In the past he's done that same kind of tick-tock pattern with games, it's how we got AirPear

ZeeCee
Jan 6, 2023

Warmachine posted:

Honestly if I was in his shoes, I'd probably do the same thing. The best thing I can imagine finance wise is to have enough money that I can do whatever work I want without care for the pay. ConcernedApe is probably in a place where that's a very real possibility for him, so instead of feeling the need to push out the next big thing, he can work on what he's passionate about at any given time.

It's a life I'm shamelessly envious of if he actually managed it.

I can't find it right now, but he did an interview where they asked about what he did with all the money he'd made from SDV. His response was that after thinking "What would I do with my life if I never had to worry about money?" and what he kept coming back to was following what he loved, which was making Stardew Valley better and occasionally making other games :3:

ZeeCee
Jan 6, 2023

SilentChaz posted:

https://twitter.com/ConcernedApe/status/1768324134487101734

Reduced the amount of time you need to push against a pet before they start shaking and then let you pass through them (1.5 --> .75 seconds)

If he could apply this to my cat too I'd be thankful

ZeeCee
Jan 6, 2023

KKKLIP ART posted:

Pretty sure I'm just going to start a new play-through for 1.6.

I'm going to get Perfection this patch, I know it.

ZeeCee
Jan 6, 2023

I saw the Stardew Valley Festival of Seasons concert yesterday and for what it's worth, it is 100% worth the price. Extremely fun concert and the mixes of the themes were great :)

ZeeCee
Jan 6, 2023

I wish I could have a dog and a cat :(

ZeeCee
Jan 6, 2023

FungiCap posted:

I want to 100% achievement the game this time around but it would require me to do a joja mart run :(

The only wise thing I've ever done is doing this accidentally as my first game and feeling horrible about it.

ZeeCee
Jan 6, 2023

I hope this patch removes corn

ZeeCee
Jan 6, 2023

ZeeCee posted:

I wish I could have a dog and a cat :(

Eric heard me :lovebird:

ZeeCee
Jan 6, 2023

abby is my gamer girl waifu

ZeeCee
Jan 6, 2023

RandolphCarter posted:

She no longer eats amethyst

hosed up if tru e

ZeeCee
Jan 6, 2023

Clint isn't romancable but i could fix him

ZeeCee
Jan 6, 2023

I always burn out on the standard farm despite having big plans for elaborate setups thanks to the sprinkler loops and usually doing small scale farming with a lot of things in the greenhouse :3:

ZeeCee
Jan 6, 2023

How is everyone liking the new farm? Farm good? I've played the standard farm and forest farm to death

ZeeCee
Jan 6, 2023

limp_cheese posted:

Governor is clearly from whatever Stardew's equivalent of the Midwest is.

Maybe Stardew IS this universe's equivalent of the Midwest :ghost:

Gotta put ranch in the stew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeeCee
Jan 6, 2023

I really like the mod that makes you need fewer scarecrows as you get more hearts with your pet

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/21247