Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

PC harvest moon with dungeons?

shut up and take my money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

Has anyone got the ancient seed yet and know when's good to plant it?

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

Jesus Christ game give me a loving spice berry

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

Dorkopotamis posted:

Could someone explain the slime hutch to me?

It's a hutch

for slimes

:2bong:

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

AG3 posted:

Same here, it refuses to trigger for me no matter how many days I've tried it. Maybe the text is wrong and it requires a different fish (like Smallmouth Bass)? Might try that when I get home. Hope it gets patched soon. That, and the bug that makes 95% of the stuff you fish up be trash if your skill is too high.

Dumb question, but are you trying to give it to her while she's manning a shop counter or something? if you you have to walk around so you're right next to them to give the item to them instead of shop menu.

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

Shnooks posted:

Do you guys just clear your fields before doing anything else?

Nah, about a quarter of mine is cleared and I'm at 1st winter with chickens and barn about to finish, I've left 3/4 of it as it seems to regen grass and seeds and poo poo quicker.

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

Just something i haven't seen mentioned yet: Robin sells a calender for 2k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

YES bread posted:

found a weird dog on my farm

http://i.imgur.com/iRdTtYz.png