Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

I'm glad to see the placeholder graphics being changed from RPG maker sprite sheets.

The only thing I'd want to see is an unlimited time mode, which I'm sure wouldn't be too hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Jesto posted:

By unlimited time mode, do you mean the game not stopping after a number of years? Because that's how it already functions. You can play as many years as you like, it doesn't automatically end like in some Harvest Moon games.

Or do you mean no time progression, everything stuck in permanet noon sunlight? Because that might be difficult, since different people seem to do different things depending on the time of day, meaning different events happening as well.
Oh, I thought I read in the OP that it ended after two years (like some HM games). It looks like it was edited since I last looked at it.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

There's no timer or anything right? No chance of messing up days because you need to accomplish something by x year or x day right?