Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fiendly
May 27, 2010

That's not right!
This show's great and I'm glad I finally got around to listening to it. It reminds me of a podcast I liked a lot called Speedway Squad, which was hosted by current and former members of the band The Darkest of the Hillside Thickets and shared a lot of that insight only career musicians can provide. Shittily, it ended its 129 episode run the week I subscribed to it, and while two of the three hosts still do a podcast called Horsetrack Hooligans along with another guy from the same band, the guy who left was kind of the show's John Roderick analogue and it's pretty terrible without him. Speedway Squad isn't hosted anywhere anymore, and while I still have almost every episode saved on my hard drive, I am disinclined to re-listen to them at this juncture and they aren't mine to be spreading around, so they're pretty much just taking up space. Here's the only evidence I can find to prove the show actually existed.

Anyway, thanks a ton to this thread for finally giving me a new "hilarious musicians bullshitting" fix!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread