Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!
So thanks to this thread I've given RotL another chance and I'm glad I did. The first time around, I saw Marco's recomendation for Dead Rubber Girl in my Closet and We Can All Agree on Cheese, which were two episodes I enjoyed. Then I listened to a few more random ones and maybe I was having a bad day those days but they didn't hook me so I stopped listening. Because of this thread, I listened to Supertrain and saw the light. Now I've started from the beginning and have loved every episode.

It's like my favorite parts of Back to Work (the meandering conversations) without the actual tips that I feel compelled to record when listening to Back to Work. Additionally, John Roderick has lived a much more interesting life than Dan Benjamin, which says a lot about John because Dan's life is pretty solid, but it makes for extremely fascinating conversation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

Once upon a time there was a cow in a field eating grass.

And then there was pump chili.

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

Stutes posted:

Seems like this is the best place since the old thread got archived: part 1(?) of the final You Look Nice Today episode was just posted.

http://youlooknicetoday.com/episode/scat-academy-one

:swoon:

Does the Comedy thread discuss YLNT at all?

• Locked thread