Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!
I like diet peach Snapple iced tea.

I don't like the non-diet, same with soda. The sugar actually irritates my throat and tastes kind of sour to me for some reason. This is the perfect drink when pigging out on greasy pizza late at night. A cold bottle, and it enhances every bite.

Painful Dart Bomb posted:

I was so sad when Beep was discontinued. :( It was loving delicious.

Haha what is this stuff? I don't know I'm laughing at it, it just seems so absurd. Is it just orange juice, or some Sunny D kind of concoction? Is "Beep" a noise the bird is supposed to make?

particle409 has a new favorite as of 03:44 on Jan 27, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread