Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Tap water is pretty fuckin neato even when it doesn't taste fantastic (and personally I like the local tap water). I mean pretty much on demand you have access to a source of water that is: free of almost every poison (except some that may give you liver cancer or man tits in thirty years), free of harmful microorganisms, tastes not entirely disgusting, and is cheaper than gasoline. Every morning I get up and I shower in water that people throughout history would have killed my rear end to obtain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread