Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
obviously I fucked it
Oct 6, 2009
My husband inherited a bunch of coins and such. He has 17 1953 two dollar bills, some '53 ten dollar bills, a set of really nice looking 1927 coins--penny, nickel, dime, quarter, half dollar that are set in a case, small stack of "Franklin type liberty walker type" silver half dollars (that are in great shape with only what I assume is tarnish on them)from 1950 to 1959. He has....oh, I'll just make a list of the things that are in good shape and not worn down and see if I can get you some photos later.

He has: a 1925 Liberty Head Silver dollar, a 1927 Liberty Head silver dollar, a fuckload of pennies and dimes from the 1920s and late teens, an 1897 silver dollar (really great shape, just discolored), a 1925 silver dollar (Liberty head), a 1921 Liberty head silver dollar (totally gross colored), an 1891 Liberty head silver dollar that is in really good shape with little scuffing, about 30 Kennedy half dollars from 1964 to 1967, and a ton of the walking Liberty type coins from the 1940's, among a bunch of other things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread