Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

het posted:

Making fun of stupid stuff is fine but this just seems forced and less about humor (there's a lot of lazy, weak jokes here) and more about just establishing oneself as better than the artists/material you're looking at. But it sounds like this probably belongs in the PYF thread for this, yes?

He does stuff other than make fun of bad music. He also covers one hit wonders of the past, like Take On Me and Come On Eileen. I also think he's better when he's complimenting a song than when he's beating one down, but whatever.

EDIT: And in that spirit, my favourite one hit wonder would be I Believe In A Thing Called Love. :3: Hard to believe that only ten years ago, we were still getting hair metal style music on the charts... this was on the charts, right? It was played all the time on Much, but I don't know about MTV...

SatansBestBuddy fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Mar 26, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU