Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

MooCowlian posted:

Anyone know a good site for checking out global charts? I was watching a youtube channel that listed global number ones every week, but that got shut for copyright stuff (understandable, I guess). I've found loads of interesting stuff I wouldn't normally have come across. Is there something easier than having to go to fifty different chart websites individually, when half the time it's just seeing that Roar is somehow still incredibly popular everywhere?

There's this:
http://www.apple.com/euro/itunes/charts/top10popsongs.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

Pretty smart to do a theater only concert movie for a concert tour that most fans couldn’t go to. And US only so it doesn’t cut into sales for the overseas tour legs.

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

What does deluxe version even mean now that 90%* of plays are on streaming?

* made up number

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

Two nights at Madison square garden, not bad.

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

Escobarbarian posted:

Lol I got a code for the Rodrigo tour and of course it goes on sale the day before I get paid, at a time when I will be relying on mobile internet

I didn’t even realize she added more dates.

quote:

Due to incredible fan demand, Olivia Rodrigo has added 10 new North America dates on her GUTS world tour.

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

That reminds me, is the waitlist for these tour preorders a real thing or is it just a nicer way of saying you lost?

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

Trying to understand that cartoon is getting me all riled up.

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

DC Murderverse posted:

And in very unimportant Olivia Rodrigo news “bloodsucker, dream crusher” could have been so much worse (or so much better?)

Heard the radio edit of Bad Idea Right and they replaced “gently caress it, it’s fine” with “whatever, it’s fine.” Just losing that alliteration entirely.

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

Olivia Rodrigo put an hour long acoustic concert up on her YouTube channel. Think it is all Guts songs, with some talking in between. I have not watched it all yet.

https://youtu.be/0wpdS1II5ZQ?si=QlpoUovogyfusnHm

Edit: All Guts except Traitor.

smackfu fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Oct 12, 2023

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

Wasn't this supposed to be a only in theater type thing

I think people are just assuming it will be released eventually, since Reputation tour video was on Netflix.

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

Someone put up a full concert recording of Eras from the front row in Seattle and I was going to share it but looks like it has been scrubbed from YouTube. I guess they can copyright strike them?

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

I guess I’m in the right thread.

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

I missed this news but Eras tour movie is out on streaming on Dec 13. Rental only though.

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

Is this a different version than the album, or just a “live” video for it?

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

He talked about it a bit more on his podcast if you are interested.

https://art19.com/shows/song-vs-song/episodes/d6730fd4-134a-47eb-b118-28c090dec5b3

It was in July so I don’t remember much other than they irrationally hated using “famefucker” over “starfucker”. And that the beginning just sounds like the “Creep”.

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

Team “fame fucker” but not “goddamn vampire.”

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

We watched a random Step Up knock off on Netflix and turns out it was a Sabrina Carpenter flick. “Work It”. It is not a good Step Up knock off.

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

When it comes to incredible wax figures, this Dua Lipa is amazing

Wow this one is pretty amazing too.

Not even joking.

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

Is it weird that Olivia Rodrigo has a single that’s only on the deluxe version of Guts?

Or am I just an old timer hung up on albums and singles only have a loose connection to them at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

Hadn’t occurred to me that Taylor would add another Era to the current tour for the new album.

https://youtu.be/XiXuyp8e8JE?si=xGEejGNYt0CPYwsG