Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zeekner
Jul 14, 2007

MikeJF posted:

Anyone feel that he'd get a lot more readers picking this up if he redid the first... eight or so pages? I was initially turned off by the first page when I saw it, not knowing that it hikes practically up to the current level of quality within just a few.

If he posted 3 times a week and redid those pages, he'd be rolling in mad black market greens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zeekner
Jul 14, 2007

Nick_326 posted:

Hey, there's a new wallpaper, "Backyard Barbecue":

I love this comic so much. :3:

Don't link that, dude. Link the donation page.

zeekner
Jul 14, 2007

Roland Jones posted:

On a related topic, someone mentioned tool spirits not being able to possess their owners, but at the least we just saw Eightfold force Isabel into that spectral mind space thing they do, and she's pretty weak. Heck, when Isaac did it, he asked the storm god to do it. Obviously, this isn't the same as possession, but it indicates that the spirits have at least some autonomous powers, so I wouldn't be surprised if a less moral spirit (storm god's a dick but he still goes on about good and evil) could hijack their (extremely inexperienced) wielder now and then.

That's already happened, when magnet-snake-thing took over to talk to the doorman.

zeekner
Jul 14, 2007

Tollymain posted:

seriously though anybody know why the gifs turned out so awful? i'm using gimp if that's important

Make sure you switch to RGB mode before doing any resizing, GIMP will screw up and alias index-encoded images when you resize.

If those gifs are animated, don't forget to optimize the final version to save space.