Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Trebuchet King posted:

Considering Mr. wossnames was floating face-up in the stream Max chased Johnny over I think that's a safe bet.
If you look in the background in the freaky sights comic, you can see him also slinking away!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Mazerunner posted:

Something I just noticed, but you can see Isaac charging up his lightning way back in the first chapter.
Spender's glasses are his tool holy poo poo.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Brannock posted:

I dunno. I think this comic is a bit too light-hearted for something that dark to turn up. Who knows though - we're still in the early stages of the comic. But from what I can see, by the time Paranatural ends, those will have been the major conflicts and questions that will be resolved or answered:

-The excessive supernatural activity in the city
-The time snake in Max's Tool
-Max's grief over losing his mother

Frankly, my money is on the comic ending with Max coming to terms with his mother's passing.
Well some stuff has been foreshadowed that is rather dire, like how Max's mom died, for instance.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Yeah, people can't see spirits but if there is a physical component, like Max pulling metal towards his bat or paper flying around anywhere, anyone can see it.

Issac just done hosed up.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Physical size does not imply large power.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I am really glad Zach and Gigi are friends.

https://twitter.com/gigideegee/status/471932193640415232

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
The train is going to disappear underground then Johnny and co. are going to show up and find Max laying on the railroad tracks like some kinda weird nerd.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Poison Mushroom posted:

Theories? Plural? I was just throwing stuff at the wall and seeing if it stuck, you mean someone else thought that, too?

It's because we all want Johnny to use that plunger.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Ghosts that can move physical objects. Like Peeves from Harry Potter. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Captain Oblivious posted:

Max is very Chaotic Piccolo whereas Spender is Lawful Vegeta.
Issac is True Goku.