Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
This is past Guerra, though; there's certainly a lot of time to the present for him to get shittier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
it's definitely the exact sort of thing she'd do: force herself to have a bad time in an attempt to be stronger

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

rannum posted:

Could also just be a thing where she can handle pictures of dogs but can't be in the presence of dogs.

nah, it's being juxtaposed with the giant bleeding bite would she got that day and how she's hiding her pain and suffering through it

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
or they were just behind on this specific update and thought they had another day to finish it

no need to post poo poo like that like you want the thread to start scolding them for it, lmao

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
well, thanks for speaking to my thought of 'i don't know why zack felt like they needed to underline that penny is trans, i thought they'd communicated it pretty well'

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
under panel text is "Featuring a first panel cameo from my friend Ivy's characters from the comic she's making, Coquette Dragoon! Thanks for your patience and for reading! See you next time."

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
https://twitter.com/paranaturalzack/status/1380408417815175168

hopefully they can rest well and the comic can come back without all the starting and stopping

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Falstaff posted:

Thanks, I hate it!

Zack needed to learn how to compress their storytelling eight years ago. At this point if it's really that much of a health issue, they should just retire it. I'll miss the comic, but I'm not going to bother with it if it transitions to prose anyway.

what exactly are you implying here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Brought To You By posted:

Reminds me of how the witch enemies in Magica Madoka or one of the final bosses in Undertale where they looked like they were cut from craft paper or real photos but superimposed onto a wholey different style.

fun fact: the design of that collage final boss in undertale was done by sa's own everdraed