Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

wiegieman posted:

Max's crippling flaw is the inability to let an opportunity for a witty line to pass by.

In less clever individuals, the symptoms quickly degenerate into blatant idestquiddixititis.

(That's, "inflammation of the 'that's what she said'".)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
You're glossing over the fact that Isaac musta been practicing in the mirror with an old copy of Speed Racer to pull off that reaction in panel 9. poo poo's uncanny.

e: VVVV Yes that

Phy fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Mar 19, 2013

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

SlothfulCobra posted:

Gangs snap their fingers when getting ready for a fight, right? Everybody knows that.

Johnny?

JOHNNY

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Darth Windu posted:

I'm just giving my opinion. I can't actually stand to read any of the comics posted in that thread, so I do not frequent it. They cause me physical pain. And before you ask, yes, having such high standards is a both a gift and a curse.

How do you feel about barbers?