Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Dmitri is the one that was theorized to have been part of the Activity Club, but either Isaac or Suzy ruined that, and he quit.

This reaction would neatly fit in with that theory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Dmitri is probably in with Suzy and the Journalism Club to be able to sabotage from within. He's done being in the Activity Club directly, but he'll keep Suzy from getting hard info on their trail.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

readingatwork posted:

There doesn't, but it's something you notice if you go looking for it. Particularly if you compare the latest pages to his earlier chapters:

http://www.paranatural.net/comic/chapter-2-page-20

It's not so much a "problem" as it is "something that could be better".

I, for one, am super duper psyched to see gymnasium walls repeatedly.

If there were backround details that matter, Zach would probably do backrounds. But this is Hitball, and isn't about the majestic scenery. Someone needs to get their head in the game.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
You guys, I don't understand this "dodging ball" game. You mean, you're supposed to throw balls...

At people?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
So y'all are in agreement that when Zack busts his rear end and goes really creative with composition and action and style, he really shines?

I agree.

A good artist.