Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guesticles
Dec 21, 2009

I AM CURRENTLY JACKING OFF TO PICTURES OF MUTILATED FEMALE CORPSES, IT'S ALL VERY DEEP AND SOPHISTICATED BUT IT'S JUST TOO FUCKING HIGHBROW FOR YOU NON-MISOGYNISTS TO UNDERSTAND

:siren:P.S. STILL COMPLETELY DEVOID OF MERIT:siren:
Did anyone link to the side comics yet?

Edit: VVVV Ah, there they there, in the twitter section.

Guesticles fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Jan 30, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guesticles
Dec 21, 2009

I AM CURRENTLY JACKING OFF TO PICTURES OF MUTILATED FEMALE CORPSES, IT'S ALL VERY DEEP AND SOPHISTICATED BUT IT'S JUST TOO FUCKING HIGHBROW FOR YOU NON-MISOGYNISTS TO UNDERSTAND

quote:

Ed can dissipate his ink by snapping his fingers but he’s been looking for an excuse to rub his face on the floor for a while.

:allears: I'm so glad I only have to wait till Monday for the new update.

Guesticles
Dec 21, 2009

I am Eightfold, devourer of worlds. The worlds that exist inside of books, that is.

Guesticles
Dec 21, 2009

MikeJF posted:

So... the non-tool spectral powers aren't able to affect non-spirit objects, right?

Wondering if superpowers will be able to help Max out here. Probably not. At least Isaac'll be fine. Assuming they're sensible enough to do things in a slightly subtle way.

He has a magnabat which he can use on metal objects, so he's got that going for him. But I'd count on Max needing plenty of Doctopi.

Guesticles
Dec 21, 2009

The Leper Colon V posted:

drat these pages hiding his hands. I wanna see if he's still wearing the ring!

Looks like No.