Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Numero6 posted:

I can't wait to see all of them form a team, it will probably happen and it's gonna be glorious.

For what it's worth, Zack has said that Johnny is just going to get the most annoying power ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

We need a serious goonrush on that comicmix contest. He has a link in today's blurb.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

I'm unreasonably offended that anything with two adjacent Rs is above Paranatural.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Max's crippling flaw is the inability to let an opportunity for a witty line to pass by.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

I absolutely love how much thought Zack has put into this. Paranatural deserves to go Gunnerkrigg big.

Also: Cloud guy's world looks like an ancient temple. Magnet snake's world looks like a junkyard (full of metal.) What do the other spirits' worlds look like?

wiegieman fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Mar 30, 2013

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

I love Isabel's Sweatshirt-cape deal. It's a perfect way to use your amazingly flexible paper powers.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

kidcoelacanth posted:

pelvic thirst

Pelvic Thurst.

Pelvic Thirst was that lovely new coke version they put out.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

This is exactly the kind of thing that I expect Isaac to do in his downtime.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

I'm betting everyone knows about the club except the people who would really want to know about the club.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

God, of course Isaac is a vegetarian.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

I honestly though it was just Zack doing what he's done for all of Paranatural; make fun of painfully anime scenes where someone says something like "I have... debts to pay."

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Guesticles posted:

He has a magnabat which he can use on metal objects, so he's got that going for him. But I'd count on Max needing plenty of Doctopi.

Max's bat is with his backpack, which he doesn't have right now. He can run pretty fast though.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Zack says there will be awesome junk-world parkouring later on by Max and Timesnake.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Oxxidation posted:

There are visible teeth all the way along its side. Those things are giant mouths in ratty-rear end fur sheaths.

She actually did cut it in half, the jaw just goes about 5/6 of the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

"Generally lives life under par" is an amazing string of words that I will try to contrive an excuse to use in the near future.