Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
Magnet Snake:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

Oh, hey, what do you know, a new page to link!

http://paranatural.net/index.php?id=237

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

Note that on this page one of the Darkbunnies tells one of the other ones not to bother slicing up the Bitdogs. And later, they claim that a fight would last FOREVER. So, yeah, the respawning is probably a feature of the evil spirits.

Also note this page where they pretty much hand the dogs the strategy they're using right now. Lots of foreshadowing in this chapter.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

Forge tries to command one to roll over. Zach refers to them as dogs in the comment right here. They're dogs.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

If he has dark powers, this is when they'll come out. Notice that he uses light powers when the sunglasses are dark.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

Wow, this update is earlier than usual.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

Cthulhuite posted:

Hah! Awesome, but it took me a few reads to understand what was going on.

Spender is using his shadow like a carpet, then pulling it out from under Forge

The best part is that he is creating that shadow by using the light he stole from his eyes in the previous page.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

Yes, Zack, we figured out Shadow Powers already. Those are some good sound effects, though.

There seems to be some debate in the comments on the page as to exactly what effect this attack will have on Forge.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

Pretty sure it's not a coincidence that that Isabel, a red spectral, just lost her spirit, and we now most likely have a defeated red spirit floating around.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

Ah, I must have missed that.

I guess with their mutual interest in nerd-beating, Forge and Johnny WOULD get along like a house on fire.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

The update is right here:

http://www.paranatural.net/index.php?id=289

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

Yeah, that was pretty dumb, Spender. At least it was dumb for the right reasons this time.

http://www.paranatural.net/index.php?id=295

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

Ed running away and abandoning Isabel when things get serious has precedent, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

Axiem posted:

Zack is experimenting with tying lots of things all together with multiple threads by making the panels all mirror each other—something that I don't think I've ever seen done in any other comic (web or otherwise) because

Watchmen did that, but Moore and Gibbons spread the mirroring across an entire chapter rather than doing it on a single page. A lot of people don't even notice it.

I agree that this is kind of hard to follow.